Pitch Hub: Your Sales Opportunity of the Year.
No more working up the courage to call a buyer. No more waiting for a buyer to return your call. No more ‘hoping’ that your product will land on retail shelves. Why? Because we’ve got you covered at the Festival!
For one day only, we’re opening the Pitch Hub so you can pitch to one or multiple buyers saving you hours of follow up time and hard-earned cash travelling across the country dropping into stores.
All you need to do is take these simple steps:
- buy a Festival ticket (you can’t pitch without one!)
- apply to pitch to a retailer (or retailers) according to their category criteria outlined in the application (note: all eligible applications will be viewed by the buyer team, not the Festival, and you can apply to multiple retailers – the Festival manages the time slots so you can be assured there won’t be a crossover of pitching time if you’re successful with multiple buyers).
- wait to see if your application is successful – firm pitching time slots will be emailed to you.
- rock on up to the Pitch Hub on Festival day 15 minutes before your pitch time slot.
- pitch, face-to-face, for 10 minutes to the buyer or buyers.
It couldn’t be simpler! No gatekeepers. No uncertainty. No ghosting. No waiting. Just your chance to land on more shelves, get your product into more consumers’ hands and put more money in your pocket. To help you, we’ve developed a ‘Prepare to Pitch’ guideline for you to use, because your success will be determined by your ability to hone in on precisely what the retailer’s goals are, before you arrive.
So what are you waiting for? Become a Festival Insider and be the first to learn what retailers will be in the 2024 line up and access early-bird event tickets.