Submit A Speaker
Speakers who inspire the next generation of food & drink brands. Speakers with innovative practises, battle scars, data insights or cases that focus on breaking through or getting to the next level – and the lessons learned along the way. Speakers who inspire their audience to jump up and take action.
We’re looking for: Game Changers, Thought Leaders, Innovators.
Foodpreneurs Festival is firming up Australia’s position on the world stage as a thriving hub of innovation in food & drink and we want speakers that value the impact they have by being on stage. We curate our speaker line up to feature individuals that prioritise partnership and the sharing of experiences over pitching themselves or their enterprise. Our speakers are not compensated and get on stage to lead the industry forward.
We are looking for:
- Speakers and Experts for our Main Stage + Express Lane tables.
- Speakers relevant to the food & drink packaged goods industry.
- Founders, CEOs, top-level industry thinkers.
- Highly recognisable brands that are growing fast.
- On-trend ventures that are leading from the front.
- Foodpreneurs with media worthy brands that tell a great story.
- Individuals interested in educating, not pitching.
- Presenters who can deliver a tale with actionable takeaways.
- Speakers & Experts not looking for compensation.
If this is you, please complete the form below so you’re on our radar for a speaker placement. By subimitting the form, you’ll also become a Festival Insider. All applications are reviewed but speaker engagement is not guaranteed. Engagements are determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to what our current line up is and where the gaps, if any, are. For any further questions you may have, our helpful FAQs page will probably answer some of those for you.